Below find cases against Eric and his so-called "companies":

* SPRINGFIELD ELECTRIC VS RUSTEMLLIU ERIC, PAS, DOCKET # LT- 009660-15,

* DAVIDOW VS TRI-STATE BUILDERS LLC, MON, DOCKET # SC 001674-14

* MILLER VS QUALITY CONSTRUCTION, SOM, DOCKET # L-000582-15,

* BOGUSLAVSKY VS QUALITY CONSTRUCTION, PAS, DOCKET # SC-001639-13

Other people chose not to go to the court and complained to Division of Consumer Affairs.

Both ways to seek justice did not work well - the guy did not pay a penny to any of his victims.

Take a look at his page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ermal.rustemlliu. Looking at his house, his Maserati, I certainly agree with his статемент:"Live is GOOD ,,, thank god". Good for him, not for his customers...

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Quality Construction And Masonry and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Quality Construction And Masonry to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Quality Construction And Masonry quality construction and masonry staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Quality Construction And Masonry?

Comments